Welcome to the Aground Wiki[edit | edit source]
Aground is a resource-collection and crafting game focused on the theme of Progression. This wiki is currently under construction, so feel free to edit and add pages!
- Get the Full Version
- Play the Demo
- Official Website (post-Kickstarter backing for the game)
- mod.io (add fan-made mods to your game, or upload mods of your own)
- Buy on Discord (You must already have joined the Discord server)
- Patreon (Support the developer)
[edit | edit source]
About[edit | edit source]
- Overview - Official description of the game with screenshots.
- Version History - History of changes during development.
- Story - The story of the game (contains spoilers).
- Achievements - A list of the achievements.
- Tips & Tricks - Information on how to play the game and saving and backup.
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Crafting - A list of all of the crafting, smelting, and cooking recipes.
- Mining - A list of mine-able tiles and available ores.
- Fishing - Fishing instructions and rewards.
- Farming - Farming crops and animals.
- Trading - Merchants and their wares.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Item List - A list of all the items in the game.
- Locations - Information on the Starting Island and all other major areas in Aground.
- Characters - A list of characters/NPCs that give quests in Aground.
- Mobs - Enemies, Spirits, Bosses and Familiars in Aground.
- Vehicles - Information about the vehicles that can be built.
- Structures - Existing Structures, and those from Blueprints and Magic Seeds
- Quests - A list of quests in Aground.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Drachenklaue - The alien alphabet.
- Modding - Information for those who want to mod the game.
- Commands - A list of useful console commands.
- Multiplayer - A guide to connect to other players via IP address.
Latest activity[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.